Prices : 5 € accredited members / 6 €
We recommend buying your tickets in advance.
Last minute tickets: a certain number of seats will be available for sale before each screening at the movie theater. Tickets for purchase available at all points of sale until the day before the screenings, and for same-day purchase directly at the movie theater (30 minutes before showtime).
Opening Night - Halle Tony Garnier : 12 € / 10 € for accredited members
Lumière for Kids Belle et Sébastien - Halle Tony Garnier : 6 € adults / 4 € children
Ciné-concert Blackmail - Auditorium of Lyon : 12 € / 10 € for accredited members
Ciné-concerts at the Institut Lumière, at Pathé theaters and at Saint-Genis-Laval : 8 € / 6 € for accredited members
Tarantino Night at Institut Lumière : 10 € / 8 € for accredited members
Kill Bill Night at Pathé Vaise: 8 € / 6 € for accredited members
Nuit Monty Python - Halle Tony Garnier : 13 € / 10 € for accredited and students
The Lumière Award ceremony - Amphithéâtre Centre de Congrès : 15 €
The Closing Ceremony - Halle Tony Garnier : 12 € / 10 € for accredited members
Documentary about cinema – Institut Lumière : 3 €
Master class : free entry with a ticket; the ticket is required in order to gain access to the session. We recomment you pick up your ticket in advance.
|The ticketing lists the films in alphabetical order. To save time, enter a keyword of the title of the film in the search field, and then click on the specific film.|
To report any technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com
• 5 € for all regular screenings (instead of 6 €)
• A complimentary catalogue of the festival (15 € value), available from early october
• Reduced prices on tickets for major events
• Privileged access to La Plateforme, the night village
• Reduced prices at the boutique
• 2 complimentary TCL tickets for public transportation as part of the “low carbon initiative” in partnership with EDF
• A reduction of 20% off your total bill at the Grand Café des Négociants and the Petit Négo during the festival.
|To purchase accredited membership
You will be asked to identify yourself and to sign up if you have not already done so. It is possible that your Email information is already registered in our database. If this is the case, and if you do not remember your password, click on “Mot de passé oublié” (Password Forgotten) during the identification process, to receive your password by email. The purchase of an accreditation must be done separately from the purchase of a movie ticket to be able to receive the ticket by postal mail or by E-ticket. The accredited member pass can be picked up from the Institut Lumière (Tuesday through Sunday, 12 pm to 6:30 pm), after having inserted your photo (done on-site).
Karine Chièze firstname.lastname@example.org
• Festival reception desk: Hangar du Premier-Film, 25 rue du Premier-Film, Lyon 8th
Tuesday through Sunday, 12 pm to 6:30 pm. From August 30, 2013.
• By telephone + 33 (0)4 78 76 77 78 (Tuesday through Sunday, 12 pm to 6:30 pm)
• The photo gallery of the Institut Lumière, 3 rue de l'Arbre Sec, Lyon 1st (Tuesday through Sunday, 12 pm to 7 pm)
• Ticket sales and information at the Office of tourism
• fnac stores, fnac mobiles and at www.fnac.com (ticketing for the main events)
Ce site nécessite l'utilisation d'un navigateur internet plus récent. Merci de mettre à jour votre navigateur Internet Explorer vers une version plus récente ou de télécharger Mozilla Firefox. :